At WiseTREND we offer a variety of form design services to meet your business needs using Abbyy design software.
- Creation of custom-branded machine-readable forms with your own logo, corporate colors, version, unique bar-codes, and modification control. Some form examples are invoices, contracts, surveys, healthcare questionnaires, etc.
- Optimization of existing forms
- Quality data extraction and classification guaranteed
- Creating a machine-readable form from an existing document
- Creating custom-branded Web Portals for easier online form distribution
Machine-readable forms have important elements present to help the efficiency of the form. These are some of the most common:
- Text – an element that has descriptive text like field names etc.
- Entry Fields – an entry field is a machine-readable field where the text is entered. There are different marking types like text over a line, text in conjoined frames, isolated frames, over a comb format, a frame format, and a frame with a comb format.
- Checkmark Field – a Checkmark field, often called a checkbox. It can be a square, circle, or underline.
- Checkmark Group – a checkmark group is a question with several checkmark fields and only one must be checked.
- Reference Mark – a reference mark is used to facilitate the recognition of the form. Standard reference marks are a square, corner, cross, or timing mark.
- Form Identifier – a form identifier is used for document identification at the time of processing.
All these elements will help with the recognition and accurate verification of the form and will help with the time spent verifying.
Please visit our website for further information at www.WiseTrend.com
Ilya Evdokimov is a long-term practitioner and expert in leading Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Data Capture and Document Processing techniques, technologies and solutions. With over 15 years of experience spanning enterprise software implementations, mobile applications development, cloud-based systems integration and desktop-level automation, Ilya Evdokimov uses through industry knowledge and experience to achieve high efficiency and workflow optimization in most challenging paper-dependent and digital image capture environments.