New contest: Free iPad 3 (The New iPad) will be provided to the first person or company to launch their App on Apple App Store. To qualify, the App needs to achieve the following:
- Use OCR-IT OCR Cloud 2.0 API for image to text processing (http://www.ocr-it.com/ocr-cloud-2-0-api)
- May not be an existing App listed on App Store as of March 12, 2012
- Should be iPad native (else how will you run it on your new iPad)
- Should have at least 100 downloads from App Store
- Should have at least 10 user feedback comments on App Store
- Mention and link to OCR-IT Cloud 2.0 API from the App Store page and App website (if exists)
Submit your qualifying App to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win. Your App may be the big winner, and we’ll highlight the winning App in our monthly Update Letter.
We at OCR-IT are looking forward to rewarding your creativity and enthusiasm.
NOTE: Void where prohibited by law or restrictions. Offer is not available to OCR-IT employees or relatives. OCR-IT will cover shipping costs to USA or international addresses via a carrier of OCR-IT’s choice. OCR-IT will NOT be responsible for any duties, import taxes, or other international fees. Selection of a winning App will be solely determined by achieving requirements listed above and by earliest date of listing on App Store. Submissions to email@example.com are considered received after acknowledgement. Apple, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Ilya Evdokimov is a long-term practitioner and expert in leading Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Data Capture and Document Processing techniques, technologies and solutions. With over 15 years of experience spanning enterprise software implementations, mobile applications development, cloud-based systems integration and desktop-level automation, Ilya Evdokimov uses through industry knowledge and experience to achieve high efficiency and workflow optimization in most challenging paper-dependent and digital image capture environments.